Montagu Park is CLOSED until further notice. IAW Venue Closures 25 March 2020 www.health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus
River Breeze Caravan and Cabin Park is the new operator.
Booking can be made by calling 6452 1181 (8.30 am to 6.30 pm) or 0418 528 597 after hours.
Caravan, Motorhome and Annexe Guidelines
Within the Reserve, the only acceptable form or structure connected to a caravan is a prefabricated demountable annexe.
Annexes constructed in the same manner or style and of similar materials to caravans or of canvas materials, and capable of easy removal, may be erected within the Reserve. Such annexes shall conform to the following:
- Caravans & motorhomes using the site must be maintained in a safe and healthy condition
- Annexes are only permitted where they are associated with, or attached to a registrable motor vehicle
- Annexe size is limited to a maximum of 18m2 and must not be longer or higher than the caravan or motorhome
- All annexes are to be safely secured to the associated vehicle and the ground. Fixing to trees is not permitted
- The annexe is to be located entirely within the designated camping site
- All annexes are to be removed at the end of the designated Summer camping season
- The final decision on the compliance of any annexe is at the discretion of Council management
Any enquiries in respect to the suitability of any annexe, or structure should be referred to Council’s Development Services Department on 03 6452 4800.
Montagu Park Recreation Reserve
380 Old Port Road, Montagu TAS 7330
Phone: (03) 6452 1181 (8.30 am - 6.30 pm)
Mobile: () 0418 528 597 (after hours)