Circular Head Council Employment Opportunities
Advice to applicants
Council advertises vacant positions on this website, Council’s Facebook page, the Seek website and in the Advocate and Chronicle Newspapers.
All applications must include the following:
- A covering letter.
- Statement addressing the selection criteria.
- Current resume.
Applications can be submitted in the following ways:
- Emailed to: email@example.com (Unless otherwise stated)
- Mailed to: Circular Head Council, PO Box 348, Smithton, TAS 7330.
- Delivered to: Circular Head Council, 33 Goldie Street, Smithton, TAS 7330.
- Sometimes applications are managed by a labour hire company. Applicants should always follow the directions given in the advertisement.
Appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment background checks. These will include reference checks, National Police History record check, and Medical Examination including drug and alcohol testing.
Council only accepts applications for advertised positions. Unsolicited applications can not be considered.
Our current vacancies are listed below.
Parks, Recreation & Reserves Technician - Street Cleaner
Circular Head Council is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Works and Services Team in the role of full time Street Cleaner.
The successful applicant will demonstrate commitment to organisational goals and customer service and be committed to ongoing personal and professional development which drives best practice. Current understanding of and commitment to WHS and safe work practices would be beneficial.