Stanley Town Hall

The Stanley Town Hall was opened in 1911 and was placed on the permanent list of the Tasmanian Heritage Register.

The Hall was enhanced in 2009 by builder Stronach Constructions with the addition of dressing rooms for visiting performers and a fully equipped kitchen for the catering of events and functions. 

In 2010-11 a State Government grant allowed a substantial renovation project to celebrate the buildings centennial. The improvements included full restoration of the auditorium décor, new seating, new house and stage lighting, sound systems and projection equipment, new toilet facilities, extensive electrical rewiring, window replacement and external painting of the building. The construction for these improvements was carried out by builder Bishop Constructions. 

For more information on the Stanley Town Hall and upcoming events please visit www.stanleytownhall.com.au

The Crystal Theatre Film Society shows films at the Town Hall on a monthly basis. New members and visitors are always welcome on the night.

For a list of films please visit the Stanley Town Hall website. 

Stanley Town Hall

 
 
 
Circular Head Council| P0 Box 348, Smithton TAS 7330
T: (03) 6452 4800 | F: (03) 6452 4861 | council@circularhead.tas.gov.au
Page URL: http://www.circularhead.tas.gov.au/page.aspx?u=558