The local doctors surgery provides an easily accessible child immunisation service (0-4 years of age) ( Click Here )
- Council provides a high school based immunisation program (usually during grade 7 and grade 10).
- Grade 7 students are offered immunisation against Hepatitis B (2 doses) and Chickenpox.
- Grade 10 students are offered a booster injection against Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis.
- Grade 7 female students are offered immunisation against Human Papilloma Virus (Cervical Cancer).
- Council no longer provides a monthly child immunisation clinic.
- To request a copy of any immunisation records held by Council please complete this form.
- For children born since 1996 immunisation records can be accessed from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (Click Here).
- For the latest on publicly funded immunisation programs in Tasmania please see www.dhhs.tas.gov.au/peh/immunisation
Immunisation is an effective means of protecting your child against harmful disease.